Nitric Oxide (NO) levels DECREASE WITH AGE
- Nitric Oxide (NO), like oxygen, is one of the most important molecules in the human body. It controls and regulates most cellular functions. Life would not exist without it.
- NO is a potent vasodilator that keeps your arteries open and blood flowing to every cell in your body – impacts circulation. This helps you generate clean energy, skin strength and connective tissue health.
- NO production declines starting in our early 20’s. By age 40-50, we make only 50%. The science is clear, without sufficient nitric oxide production, your body cannot and will not perform at 100%.
- NO is a potent anti-inflammatory property that combats free radicals that damage cells and cause premature aging.
Did You Know Nitric Oxide (N-O) Impacts
Energy & Recovery?
• With Nitric Oxide’s ability to increase circulation and oxygenation of the blood comes the added benefits of improved natural energy and stamina.
• That’s why many professional athletes look to Nitric Oxide. When your blood carries more oxygen to your muscles, your body becomes more efficient, delivering key nutrients and carrying away toxins.
• When your body is more efficient, and circulation is improved, endurance and recovery are enhanced.
• N-O penetrates the muscles in your arteries, not only relaxing them but also reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, which can contribute to athletic recovery.