What Is Fascia?
Fascia is a thin casing of connective tissue that surrounds and holds every organ, blood vessel, bone, nerve fiber, and muscle in place. Fascia is almost as sensitive as skin and when stressed, it tightens up resulting in compensation throughout the body and pain.
The plantar fascia is a very strong ligament that runs on the bottom of your foot which helps absorb shock when your foot makes contact with the ground. It consists of 3 bands, the lateral band, central band, and medial band (illustrated below). That is why treating and training the entire bottom of your foot is critical.
Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the thick band of fascial tissue at the bottom of your foot that runs from your heel bone to your toes.
What’s fascinating with the foot is that any imbalance in it will impact other parts of the body. That is why with plantar fasciitis, you want to address more than just the plantar fascia.
The foot is our body’s foundation from a biomechanical and fascial perspective, and also sensory, muscle synergy aspect.
But we rarely treat and train our feet, and we end up with all kinds of compensation, starting but not limiting to PLANTAR FASCIITIS.
PAIN MAY NOT JUST BE COMING FROM THE PLANTAR FASCIA.
Did You Know That Having Plantar Fasciitis Could Also Affect Other Parts Of The Body?
The tightness and pain in your foot creates compensations up the chain resutling in issues with your
HIP & PELVIS
In This Program, You Will Go Through Exercises That Will Improve Your Foot’s Relationship With The Rest of Your Body.
This program focuses on a healthy structural balance and covers everything that may be affected by Plantar Fasciitis.
COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OF PLANTAR FASCIITIS PAIN
- Typically occurs at the bottom of the foot near the heel
- More severe in the morning
- Worsens after carrying excess weight
- Alleviates with rest
- Causes heel swelling and possible stiffness around the joint and other parts of the lower leg
- Lack of ankle or big toe joint mobility/stability leads to compensations, compromising the stability and mobility of nearby joints and tissues.
Potential Causes Of Your Plantar Fasciitis:
POOR ANKLE MOBILITY
DIABETES & HIGH BLOOD SUGAR
MENOPAUSE & LOW ESTROGEN
CORE BOOT & PLANTAR FASCIA
Core Boot is a tool to target the plantar fascia and treat and train the entire body from the ground up. Every layer of your body is connected, and it starts with your feet.
With A Plantar Fasciitis Core Boot Program
1. Physical Equipment
4 fitness tools to use for plantar fasciitis and utilize them as your new full-body training system for home and travel.
- 1 Core Boot
- 2 Beyond Stretch Myofascial Release Balls
- 2 Beyond Stretch Multifunctional Resistance Workout Bands
- 1 Beyond Stretch Workout Mini Band
2. 17 Exercise Videos
With over 3 hours of videos, you gain exercises to:
- Stimulate and activate plantar & dorsi fascia (they both impact each other)
- Address 3 bands of plantar fascia vs. just one
- Gently and effectively train fascia and muscles across the entire back and front of your body
3. Nutritional Guidance
You will also receive science-based recipes that will support the health of your Fascia.
- Get access to the Fascia Layer from the Recovery Every layer of Your body eBook
- Top nutrients you should consume daily for healthy fascia
- 7 things to stop doing for better fascia health
Most programs only give you a strap or a night splint to stretch your fascia, or they show you how to separate your toes – BUT neither is the most effective and long-lasting fix.
Feel Great Every Day
A strong body begins with a strong base. Let Core Boot help you build a proper foundation to live pain and plantar fasciitis free!
Plantar Fasciitis Core Boot Kit Pricing
EACH PLANTAR FASCIA CORE BOOT KIT COMES WITH 1 CORE BOOT, 2 MYOFASCIAL MASSAGE BALLS, 2 MULTIFUNCTIONAL RESISTANCE BANDS & 1 MINI BAND ALONG WITH ACCESS TO THE PLANTAR FASCIA PROGRAM VIDEOS & NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE